Friday, January 18, 2013

COMING SOON!

Hi.  My name is Cara and I'm a flakey blogger.


You may not have heard of me from, Decor Spot, Window Shopping Wife or Hamilton House. They were all one post wonders.  There may have been others but I'm not sure.  Maybe I have commitment issues, an identity crisis or I just got tired of that red spell check line popping up under every word I type. 


Whatever the case, I have created this blog as a little outlet from daily life.  I feel very blessed to be a stay at home mom of two little girls.  Really, it's a life long dream come true to have Ava and Liza by my side every day.  However, there are days a girl just needs to talk a little and my husband is getting a little bored of my decorating, recipe, and make-up dinner topics.  So if you would please oblige, this Southern Mama will be joining blogosphere soon!  And I'm here to stay! (Hopefully ;)


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete